<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20865766?origin\x3dhttp://behindthatmask-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lights,Camera,Action!



♥ 24jan
Child of God

SAJC
09A05/10A05
scgs

Something To Impress



♥loves God!
♥loves singing & acting & dancing
♥RIA<3
♥always a DG baby
♥quadruple eyelids
♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky
♥fav colours orange,pink & white
♥fetish for dresses
♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday
♥half English half Chinese
♥going gaga over ice-cream
♥only eats red & purple gummy bears
♥has a red phone & an orange ipod
♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day
♥stars are more fascinating than the moon
♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse
♥obviously I am random
♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster
♥I don't bite

Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion

Take The Lead


abigail adele aeres ah liew alan alina alison alouis alyssa audris azidah baoxin beiyi jie bii brian candy caritas cassi charmaine pek cheng xin cherie cheryl chia cheryl yeung chin teck christopher christy clara clarice danitza daryl dennis elaine jie eleanor elias elizabeth fong elizabeth tan elyn eragon eric eunice esther lork esther low evelyn felice fervyn fred germaine grace hester hui mei hsienjuen iwan jade jane jaslyn jean jeanette jemimah jessie jia yin jinger joan joce joey chan jolyn joy julia jun horng kaile kai shi katrina liao kee jia kelly kelly soh kelly tay kelly wong kenneth kristabelle lailing leo liying maveric mei hui meiling meiting meixuan mevis michellina nadia natalie nelson patricia pearly peggy pei yu priscilla qiaohui jie qiu hui r'maine rachel ryan sabrina sacg sandra chan sara choong sean sherica shi hui shirley jie shi ying sibyl sophia sylvia jie sze kee tanat ting ting vanessa victoria vionna vivian eu vivianne lim whitley xian huan yang lu ye lun yokie yong ming yyann 1CO'05 2PE'06

I Say Scandalous


ShoutMix chat widget


Come On Baby,
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
Wednesday, March 04, 2009

toast to fun
For some reason I can't explain
For once you go there was never

Never an honest word


this is so much fun (love your camera Grace!!!!!!!!!) :


do re mi fa so


spot the tictactoes



twinz (in every way HAHAHAHAHA)


Cherie looks happppppy






wei wei wei ling ling ling :)



shit I like how matt giraud sings (did you hear his georgia seriously omg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRniQ99qdDA&feature=related) I dont care he really HAS to be back in wildcard :(

anyway, viva la vida on saturday was sweet, heheheheh

aw no feeling quite shitty tdy. x country was actl okay I had fun, Grace Jen & Vivien decided to ps Rach & I so we took like this beautiful morning walk/jog while talking about persons? guys? hahahaha

okay that's not the point. but point is we jogged every time there's a camera and there were 173559349450 other people lagging behind us. after prize presentation is finally done, the five of us cabbed down to parkway. haha and I totally won cuz I made them choose Swensens over anything else :)

the manager/service there is REALLY slow. we were almost 4/5 done with our meals then the drinks arrived. pfffft. how can they have this kinda service????? >:(

G & J started this huge discussion thing of whether or not to pon trng to do hw at G's hse then at 2.50 (trng starts at 3) they CABBED TO BEDOK RESERVOIR. hahah I honestly hoped they weren't late!

ytd was one of the most slackiest weeknights cuz x country tdy so I didn't have to worry abt hw!! spent all the way till 9+ at ntu and only ate after I reached home

sucks I hate this feeling but ohwell that's for being a girllllll

and xoxo to you